Mid-Career Specialist Trainees
- Post Date:August 10, 2021
- Views 441
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Are you an individual seeking to switch your career into a thriving and supportive workplace?
The Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) has an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic specialists to join our dynamic team:
- Are you a specialist in the following Sectors?
- Financial Services
- Do you possess a first degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 2.1?
- Have least 3 years’ post-graduate trainee experience in the specified field?
- Be 35 years of age or below at the date of this advert?
If you meet the above criteria you’re invited to apply for the MID-CAREER SPECIALIST TRAINEE opportunity at ZIMRA. This position is well suited for an individual who seeks to be part of the Revenue collecting team using their expertise in different fields mentioned above. Interested candidates should:
- Submit detailed applications and Curriculum Vitae with reliable contact telephone numbers. (Not submit more than one application.)
- Submit certified copies of academic and professional qualifications (not original copies).
Application to be submitted by 16 August 2021. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference and addressed to:
The Director Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street / Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P.O. Box 4360
Please note that all applications are to be submitted through the given emall address and only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Related Jobs (32)
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021
Graduate Trainee/ Intern – Administration (Human Resources Section) on October 25, 2021 Internship
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time