- Post Date:October 7, 2021
- Views 269
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
The scope of this position involves the carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and scheduling of all maintenance operations and inspection operations including lubrication
- Maintaining and updating the preventive maintenance programme and its master schedule
- Planning of major equipment annual overhauls
- Budgeting and cost tracking
- Handling of all the work requests received by the department
- Ensuring work orders verification for information accuracy and management of maintenance backlog
- Department records and statistics
- Organising equipment downtime for maintenance activities in co-ordination with the production department
- Management of technical documentation and coordination of subcontractors
- Responsible for compliance and proper utilization of equipment codification
- Ensures the control of environmental aspects in his/her section and ensures that employees in his charge are aware of environmental aspects in the areas of work
- Engineering degree (Mechanical or Electrical)
- At least 4 years’ experience in maintenance and related technology
- Experience developing/implementing preventive and predictive maintenance processes is highly desirable
- Must be able to work as part of a team to ensure continuous improvement in their functional area as well as the overall plant operations.
- Good knowledge of products and manufacturing processes (experience as an engineer desirable),
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System, good knowledge of Lotus Notes Work Order System desirable),
- Knowledge of downtime analysis and good knowledge of problem-solving tools.
- Knowledge of general mechanical/electrical engineering and industrial automation,
- Knowledge of safety laws and regulations,
- Experience in the development of quality and environmental management methods, for example ISO 9000 and ISO 14001
- Computer literacy.
Individuals who meet the basic requirements and are interested in this challenging career opportunity should send applications to [email protected] and apply for this vacancy by 16 September 2021.
Related Jobs (13)
Strategic Information Evaluation and Learning Director on October 14, 2021 Contract
Assistant Soap Manager on October 12, 2021