Medical Sales Representative
- Post Date:May 4, 2021
- Views 544
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
We require to recruit a dynamic, experienced medical sales representative. This candidate must understand the theater environment and hospital protocols.
- To sell and promote wound closure, theater, critical care and specialist medical consumables of the Company
- Develop and maintain relationships with theater matrons, unit managers, hospital managers and the procurement departments of all hospital groups, hospital pharmacy personnel, surgeons, nurses, physicians and administrative personnel in every accounts.
- Professional presentation of product features, benefits, and procedural application with competitor comparison.
- Aggressively pursue new customers by listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Attend theater cases for customer support.
- Regularly report on the state of the market ie: competitor activities; new business prospects
- To acquire and expand knowledge of all products of the Disciplines as well as the application/uses thereof and to be fully conversant in order to provide excellent and efficient customer coverage and product know how.
QUALIFICATIONS; SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Holder of a Diploma / degree in Health Sciences Or a Diploma (medical related) / Nursing Diploma
- Post basic qualifications and or marketing / sales qualification will be a distinct advantage.
- High level of surgical procedural knowledge with good business acumen
- International/National recognised courses within the medical device industry is an advantage.
- Demonstrated previous success in sales, customer relationship development, product demonstrations.
- Good Product Knowledge of own disciplines with a good understanding of other medical disciplines would be an added advantage.
- Valid driver’s license
- Good communication and people skills
- High interpersonal skills, good computer literacy, high aptitude for learning
- Ability to travel locally and internationally for sales and training opportunities.
Email CV to : [email protected] .
Closing date for submissions is 10 May 2021.
If you do not receive a response by the 24th of May, 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.