- Post Date:October 21, 2021
- Views 339
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Established in 1987, Population Services Zimbabwe (PSZ) is an affiliate of MSI Reproductive Choices, and is one of the largest specialised Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) organisations in Zimbabwe. PSZ complements the Ministry of Health and Child Care in the provision of high quality, and affordable general health and SRH services in all provinces of Zimbabwe.
The Medical Doctor is responsible for the efficient operations of the clinic working in collaboration with the PSZ support teams and other health professionals. The role will be responsible for the provision of high quality and client centred services to drive sustainability.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide technical support to clinic staff to ensure high quality client care that complies with internal protocols and national guidelines;
- Accountable for timeliness, accurate data capturing and maintaining data quality standards;
- Submit all the required reports on time as per required standard;
- In conjunction with the Centre Business Development Manager, develop and implement stakeholder engagement strategies and establish partnerships to promote PSZ’s services;
- Represent PSZ at stakeholders meetings.
- Bachelor degrees in Medicine and Surgery (MBChB) or equivalent;
- A diploma or degree in Business Management or related will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in supervisory or managerial role;
- Computer literacy and report writing experience is essential;
- Experience in providing sexual and reproductive health services is desirable.
Applications should clearly state the position applied for and should include a cover letter and a curriculum vitae with three (3) referees and should be directed to [email protected]
Early application is encouraged as shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
PSZ is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of vulnerable persons and safeguarding employees and communities from sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.
PSZ does not solicit for payments in any form at any stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline: 25 October 2021 (5pm)
Related Jobs (9)
Director, DEI&B (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging) on November 20, 2021 Full Time