Medical Aid Bookkeeper
- Post Date:April 23, 2021
- Views 487
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
MASVINGO MUNICIPAL MEDICAL AID SOCIETY
VACANCY NOTICE – MEDICAL AID BOOKKEEPER- GRADE 11
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced people to fill the above post which has become vacant in the Masvingo Municipal Medical Aid Society. Reporting to the Society Treasurer, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Maintaining Cash Books and performance of monthly bank reconciliation.
- Checking Payment Vouchers.
- Updating members individual expenditure
- Maintenance of fixed assets register.
- Preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements
- Preparation of Annual Budget
- Supervision of Medical Aid Clerk
- Assist in adjudication of claims
- Management of debtors and creditors
- Any other duties as assigned by superiors.
The prospective candidate is expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:-
- Five ‘O’ levels including English and Maths
- A degree in accounting with degree class 2.2 or better
- Possession of a professional qualification or progress towards attaining one will be an added ad vantage
- At least three years working experience.
- Aged 40 years and below
- Knowledge of Medical Aid systems will be an added advantage
- Candidate must be of unquestionable integrity and must be a team player
- Class 4 driver’s licence will be an advantage
Applications in own handwriting accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates must be submitted to the undersigned on or before 30th April 2021.
P.O. Box 17
Eng. E. Mukaratirwa
ACTING TOWN CLERK
Related Jobs (6)
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time