Media and Communications Volunteer / Intern
- Post Date:June 21, 2022
- Views 339
- Career Level StudentQualification DiplomaExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
Faith Hope Foundation is a non governmental organisation based in Mutare.
Who we are
Faith Hope Foundation is legally constituted and registered in Zimbabwe.
We seek to empower and equip families, youths, vulnerable children, women and communities by ministering to their emotional physical and spiritual needs.
About the job
The Media and Communications Volunteer will work across all departments on the following areas:
- Coordinating social media, website updates and newsletter material with staff across all departments;
- Working on storyboarding and developing content as well as engaging and creative social media and awareness-raising campaigns;
- Monitoring growth across social media platforms and promotion of social media platforms;
- Photographing/ filming and editing visual content that documents project activities;
- Improving communication with teams internally and with external partners;
- Developing, editing and proofreading website and blog content;
- Promoting and publicizing the organization on external platforms;
- Creating partnerships and maintaining good public relations across out projects and any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- Recent graduate with a degree or diploma in Media Studies, Social work OR other NGO relevant qualifications;
- Students in universities, colleges or professional institutions studying towards a degree or diploma in Media Studies and other relevant qualifications;
- Have good communication skills;
- Have a deep understanding of social work;
- Possess excellent writing skills;
- Have multimedia skills in audio and video editing.
You can direct your application with the subject Media and Communications Volunteer / Intern to the following email address: [email protected]
Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 31 August 2022