Mechanical Foreman – Harare
- Post Date:April 22, 2021
- Views 650
- Offered Salary ZWL 160KQualification CertificateExperience 5-10 Years
Our client in the Manufacturing and Mining Sector – Blue Chip Operation is urgently looking to fill the above position.
Please send your CV in word format. Also provide your current salary and benefits details!
Leading and management of the mechanical team and resources to ensure the safe operation of plant equipment in compliance to legal requirements, as well as the achievement of a high level of plant equipment reliability and availability.
Qualifications and Experience
- National Certificate in Mechanical Engineering (5 years post apprentice)
- Technical experience in a heavy industry/mining environment
- Supervisory experience in a heavy industry/mining environment
- In depth understanding and knowledge of the Cement and/or Lime Quarrying and manufacturing process and equipment.
- Strong root cause identification and problem solving skills
Salary ZWL 160K plus benefits
Email CVs to Mirriam Dzapasi: [email protected]
Related Jobs (14)
Safety Health and Environment Quality (SHEQ) Officer on January 28, 2022 Full Time
Graduate Entrepreneurial and Employment Promotion Programme (GEEPP) on January 25, 2022 Internship
Territory Manager – Lubricants – B2B2C – Immediatev on January 25, 2022 Full Time