Mechanical Business Development Manager
- Post Date:July 3, 2021
- Apply Before: July 24, 2021
- Views 268
- Career Level ManagerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
Our client provides mining solutions to the mining industry within Zimbabwe. They are looking for an experienced business development manager with a Mechanical Engineering background.
The suitable candidate must have:
- Proven experience of selling mining equipment
- Solid knowledge of the Mining & Rock Excavation capital equipment and their applications
- A proven track record of increasing revenue and market share
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and general IT skills
- Support sales with exhibitions and negotiations in order to achieve targets
- To maintain regular contact with all customers including key accounts.
- Project management, peruse and complete tender documents
- Possess a degree/diploma in Mechanical Engineering and/or relevant working experience
- Knowledge on all compliance obligations regarding Safety, Health, Environment and Safety
- At least 10 years working experience. 3 years or more experience in sales would be an advantage.
- A and O levels including English and Mathematics
FEMALES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
If you qualify please email your CV in word format to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (14)
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Assistant on July 10, 2021 Full Time