Mechanical and Electrical Packaging Technician
- Post Date:May 17, 2021
- Views 526
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Mechanical and Electrical Packaging Technician.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Maintain, repair and service a Tetra Pak filling and cardboard packing line. At least five years experience required on TBA8, and TFA Tetra Pak Machines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and organise all human resources and parts needed to follow Tetra Pak’s Best practice for maintaining and operating the filling head, capper, and cardboard packer.
- Upskill operators to follow Tetra Pak Operation Manuals.
- Upskill operators to understand total machine operations for problem solving their machines.
- Monitor and report on machine line efficiency.
- Monitor and report packaging losses.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years experience on Tetra Pak filling machines (TBA8 and TFA).
- Tetra Pak certification on technical and operation of the above-mentioned machines.
- At least two A Levels or the equivalent in Mathematics and Science.
Written applications including CV’s and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 21 May 2021 to Address: 956 Clyde Road, KWEKWE
Email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (13)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract