Mechanical and Electrical Packaging Technician
- Post Date:May 17, 2021
- Views 387
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Mechanical and Electrical Packaging Technician.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Maintain, repair and service a Tetra Pak filling and cardboard packing line. At least five years experience required on TBA8, and TFA Tetra Pak Machines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and organise all human resources and parts needed to follow Tetra Pak’s Best practice for maintaining and operating the filling head, capper, and cardboard packer.
- Upskill operators to follow Tetra Pak Operation Manuals.
- Upskill operators to understand total machine operations for problem solving their machines.
- Monitor and report on machine line efficiency.
- Monitor and report packaging losses.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years experience on Tetra Pak filling machines (TBA8 and TFA).
- Tetra Pak certification on technical and operation of the above-mentioned machines.
- At least two A Levels or the equivalent in Mathematics and Science.
Written applications including CV’s and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 21 May 2021 to Address: 956 Clyde Road, KWEKWE
Email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (41)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract