Mechanic - Class One
- Post Date:June 24, 2021
- Views 343
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
An established organization in the FMCG industry is seeking a Mechanics Class One with vast working experience in repairing Forklifts, Trucks, etc. The client seeks a Mechanic who will be responsible for:
- The day to day handling of repairs, overhauls, maintenance and servicing of forklifts, trucks, etc.
- Engine overhauls including overhead adjustments and engine brake installations.
- Clutch installation and removal including gearbox and differential unit.
- Attending to pneumatics and hydraulic problems.
- Carrying out brake overhaul.
- Conducting general maintenance and service of trucks.
- Rear and front suspension repairs.
- Perform other tasks as may be required by superiors.
- The ideal candidate will have a Class One Mechanic qualification.
Urgently apply if you are interested and indicate your salary expectations and your notice period, attach your CV in word format to: [email protected]