- Post Date:June 5, 2022
- Views 426
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and task-oriented persons to fill the position of MECHANIC (Grade 8).
Reporting to: Civil Technician
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnostic and repair of different brands of motor vehicles within the minimum set standard time.
- Safe achievement of vehicle maintenance tasks and targets to support service delivery.
- Attend to breakdowns and emergencies as required.
- Ensures that the work area is maintained to the required housekeeping standards.
- Take responsibility for the training and proper discipline of subordinates.
- Certified class three Artisan in the relevant discipline with minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- Be in possession of a National certificate in Diesel and Petrol mechanics.
- Must be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and must have experience on working on various brands heavy and light vehicles.
- Be in possession of a valid clean class 2 drivers’ license with two years driving experience.
REMUNERATION: Council is offering an attractive remuneration package the details of which will be disclosed to the successful candidate.
Applications in envelopes clearly marked “VACANCY -MECHANIC”, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be submitted to the undersigned no later than 10th June 2022
A. Nyandoro – The Acting Town Secretary
Stand No. 068
P Bag 6041
“EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY”
Related Jobs (10)
Safety Health, Environment and Quality Superintendent on August 10, 2022 Full Time