- Post Date:April 7, 2022
- Views 544
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Green Governance Zimbabwe Trust (GGZT)
Contract Duration: 1 Year
- The MEAL Officer manages information, reporting processes and products to ensure professional, high quality communication about GGZT project activities;
- Provides guidance in monitoring and reporting of GGZT programs;
- The Officer will play an important role in improving information management and data quality, will work closely with the Projects Coordinator for efficient and timely submission of reports from all project;
- She / He will ensure that an appropriate filing system of data and reports is maintained;
- S / He will work closely with Programs Officers on Design, Research, Monitoring, Evaluation and reporting;
- The post will involve traveling to field for data verifications.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Information Systems, Statistics, or equivalent;
- Experience with a formal qualification of monitoring and evaluation
- Minimum of at least three (2) years of experience in design and implementation of monitoring, evaluation and research;
- Advanced computer skills in Excel, Word processing, Database management , Good analytical, translation and packaging skills;
- Diligence, accuracy, and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 8 April 2022