- Post Date:February 24, 2021
- Views 300
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
The Future of Hope Foundation (TFoHF), is a registered PVO founded in 2013. Our Mission is to capacitate, collaborate with, support and mentor marginal and vulnerable members of society through entrepreneurial and self-development initiatives. We facilitate research and training in innovative initiatives that provide for and promote sustainable food, nutrition, and income security to improve the conditions necessary for every member of society to become self-reliant and to reach their full potential. The organisation is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against gender, religion, race, creed culture or sexual diversity and believes in safeguarding both employees and communities.
The MEAL Officer will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures,
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output;
- Recommend further improvement of the logical framework;
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results;
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results;
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system,
- Develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project;
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for reports;
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project;
- Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project to ensure effective implementation of M&E/MIS;
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use,
- Support the documentation of case studies, best practices and most significant change stories.
- Assist in the generation and complication of the project reports in line with donor guidelines.
- She/He will ensure that an appropriate filing system of data and reports is maintained at the districts and national offices in close collaboration with Program Manager &Officers.
- The post will involve travelling to field sites to conduct on site data verifications.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Statistics, Social Sciences, Development Studies or equivalents;
- Experience with a formal qualification of monitoring and evaluation;
- Minimum of at least three (3) years of experience in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/UN bodies/ Government.
- In-depth knowledge on MIS, M&E and development issues,
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring and the application of methodology:
- Good understanding of capacity assessment methodologies;
- Excellent ability to identify significant capacity building opportunities;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral):
- Sensitivity and responsiveness to all partners.
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude,
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Shona, Ndebele and English.
Please submit a maximum of 3-page Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter to the attention of Human Resources. All applications must be sent by email to [email protected] and please ensure your email subject clearly reads the position applied for.
Given the spread of COVID-19 across the globe, no hard copies will be accepted.
Deadline: On a rolling basis but not later than 25 February 2021