MEAL Junior Officer
- Post Date:June 25, 2021
- Views 502
- Career Level JuniorQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
A non-profit organization in the human rights sector is seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced MEAL Junior Officer.
Reporting to the MEAL Officer and Programme Coordinator, the MEAL Junior Officer will:
- Assist in developing data collection tools, data collection and cleaning;
- Ensure proper filing of M&E documents;
- Participate in data verification;
- Assist in outcome harvesting and document success stories and significant change stories;
- Assist in preparation of M&E reports and updating the M&E framework.
Qualifications and Skills
- Special Honours Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Degree in Development Studies and relevant Social Sciences Degree;
- Post graduate qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation from a reputable institution an added advantage;
- At least 2 years of work experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning in an NGO environment;
- Competence in using computer packages including Excel and SPSS;
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and put in extra hours.
You can direct your application with the subject MEAL Junior Officer to the following email address: [email protected]
Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 4 July 2021
Related Jobs (18)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract