- Post Date:March 5, 2021
- Views 420
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
FACT Zimbabwe, a leading national health and community focused organisation is recruiting in anticipation of a new three year grant under the Global Fund initiative.
- Development, activation and support of project M&E systems;
- Support to partners M&E systems ensuring that these are harmonised and linked with national health M&E System such as the DHIS;
- Development of project monitoring framework;
- Monitoring project progress , compliance and risks and development of support and mitigation strategies;
- Capacity assessment of partner and community needs and development of capacity building and development plans on existing and emerging community systems;
- Development and improvement of grant/ project monitoring and evaluation tools and supporting data needs for FACT and SSRs in line with project goals and objectives;
- Report writing and analysis at both sub-recipient and sub-sub recipient level;
- Documentation of project progress including documentation and institutionalising effective and working practises;
- Regularly update project manager on the progress, challenges and opportunities present by the project.
Key attributes and qualifications
- Degree in social sciences, monitoring and evaluation statistics;
- Advanced knowledge and skills computer packages (excel and access) and use of qualitative and quantitative data analysis software;
- Working knowledge of DHIS operations including familiarity with a variate of electronic patient record management systems used in Zimbabwe;
- Experience in similar position of not less than 2 years;
- Strong community based training and capacity building skills;
- Working knowledge of remote data collection tools and systems;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Working knowledge of Zimbabwe’s indigenous languages;
- Valid class 4 driving license an added advantage.
Interested candidates can submit an application letter together with a detailed CV to [email protected]
Please write Title of the post that you are applying for on the subject of your email. Give indication of gross salary expectation for the post applied for.
FACT is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate in terms of race, tribe, place of origin, political opinion, colour, creed, gender, pregnancy, HIV/AIDS status or, subject to the Disabled Persons Act [Chapter 17:01].
NB: Only short listed candidates will be notified. Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the funding and the selection of the final applicants is subject to PR approval.
Deadline: 12 March 2021
Related Jobs (36)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time