Matron Pediatric Hospital
- Post Date:May 13, 2021
- Views 256
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
A Paediatric Hospital is recruiting a Matron for its entire hospital. The individual should be a fully Registered General Nurse with a Certified Intensive Care Nursing or Neonatal Intensive Care and Paediatric Nursing. A proven track record in a management position in a hospital environment is a prerequisite. Management qualification(s) or a nursing degree will be an added advantage.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To provide clinical and managerial leadership ensuring that action is taken at all levels to empower nurses and provide high standards of care in a clean and safe environment.
- Responsible for implementation and monitoring of Infection Control measures and ensure high standard of cleanliness in area of responsibility.
- Support the principles of clinical governance.
- Financial management.
- Information Governance, confidentiality, legal issues, security responsibilities e.g. patient files and backup, record management.
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Continuous improvement and business continuity
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letter, detailed CV and copies of certificates to [email protected] or hand deliver at:
11 Mazowe Street
Closing date of applicants:- 15 May 2021
Kindly mark title “Matron Paediatric Hospital”