Marketing Officer x 2
- Post Date:May 24, 2021
- Views 334
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
An emerging elite organisation in the Healthcare Service Industry is seeking to recruit highly qualified individuals to join our team. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Marketing Officer x 2.
- Prospects and recruits new members and business for the organisation;
- Conducts competitor analysis including product comparisons, rates, market share, business models, new entrants and those exiting the industry;
- Assists in the selection and designing of requisite marketing and promotional material;
- Distributes promotional material for brand visibility and information dissemination;
- Explores the market for prospects from the various sources available, including print and electronic media, internet, referrals, leads from business and social networks, private, and informal business sectors
- Engages decision makers of key accounts for discussions to establish and manage needs and challenges through diverse methodologies and at various forums;
- Identifies areas of potential member conflict and proactively employ suitable methods to avert the situation,
- Actively interacts with members and service providers with a mandate of gaining a better understanding of service levels & perception:
- Provides accurate information on the performance of Key Accounts to assist the Brand Manager in the management of member services and developing the account management philosophy
- Prepares budget for all marketing related promotional programs;
- Performs any other relevant duties as may be assigned.
- 5 O’level passes including English and Mathematics;
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- 5 years’ experience as a Marketing Officer
- Highly computer literate
- A clean class 4 driver’s licence;
- A quality oriented attitude and ability to operate independently.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by Thursday 27 May 2021. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference:
N.B: Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.