- Post Date:October 8, 2021
- Views 427
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
ZINGSA, a statutory body established in terms of the Research Act (Chapter 10:22), is searching for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the post of Marketing Officer X 1.
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.).
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing. Advertising or Customer Relations.
- 3 years’ experience as a Marketing Officer or similar role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques & principles, market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods.
- Good social media skills and web analytics.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
Applications: certified copies of certificates and detailed CVs with names of 3 referees should be sent to the address below on or before 10 October 2021:
The Director General
Zimbabwe National Geospatial and Space Agency
630 Churchill Avenue,
Related Jobs (15)
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time
Development of Podcasts (Women’s Participation in Electoral Processes) on October 21, 2021 Consultancy