- Post Date:February 14, 2021
- Views 668
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Marketing Officer
The position exists to plan, develop, implement, and monitor the overall business marketing strategy for ZINARA. Oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contributing to the implementation of marketing strategies and activities
- Supporting the PR and Marketing manager in overseeing the department’s marketing operations
- Organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social media, website print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders to promote products and services to enhance the company’s presence.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Write, edit, and proofread marketing material for use in different channels.
- Preparing marketing budgets and monitoring expense
- Track and record project results and amend marketing measures.
- Identify, study and test market patterns and trends.
- Help create customer database.
- Research to target the best audience and maximize reach.
- In liaison with the PR and Marketing Manager, develop effective marketing and sales campaigns.
Education, Professional Qualifications and Work Experience
- 5 O’ Levels including Maths and English.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Three years’ work experience in a similar role
- IMM Diploma an added advantage
- Knowledge of E- Commerce
- Outstanding ICT and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality
Applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 4:30p.m. on the 19th of February 2021 to:
Director Administration & Human Resources
Zimbabwe National Road Administration
Please note candidates out of Harare can lodge their CVs and applications at their nearest ZINARA Provincial Office.