Marketing Manager- Fertilizers & Agrochemicals
- Post Date:February 8, 2022
- Views 510
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Applications are invited from experienced, results oriented and suitably qualified persons for a three-year closed contract position for the vacancy of Marketing Manager- Fertilizers & Agrochemicals which has arisen at a large Harare based manufacturing company.
Responsible to: The Chief Executive Officer
- Providing strategic leadership on the organization’s vision of developing, implementing and promoting various cost-effective fertilizer and agrochemicals-based solutions.
- Negotiate and secure contracts for the supply of fertilizers and agrochemicals to strategic markets including government programs
- Demonstrate ability to gather agricultural market intelligence and convert this into a Marketing Plan
- Ability to carry out a strategic competitor analysis
- Possess Farmer Community Public Relations skills and ability to organize product promotional activities and field days
- Providing training and extension work services
- Leading agronomists team in all aspects of fertilizer and agrochemicals business management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of BSc in Agriculture that majors in agronomy from a recognized institution.
- Marketing qualification or an MBA would be an added advantage
- At least 4 years relevant experience at senior managerial level.
- High level computer literacy.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Team player and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of safety, health, environment and quality management standards.
Interested candidates meeting minimum qualifications to submit applications with detailed curriculum vitae to the following e-mail address: [email protected] by 11 February 2022.