- Post Date:May 5, 2022
- Views 521
- Career Level ManagerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
We have been retained by our client, in the hospitality industry to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of a Marketing manager.
Purpose of the job:To provide the promotion of the business, services, products and brand.
- Develops business through telesales and sales visits to existing and prospective clients.
- Develops and execute marketing plan, budget, strategies and action plan to grow revenue and market share.
- Researches markets to identify business opportunities including conferences, events and functions.
- Develops, manages and evaluates marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Gathers marketing intelligence through competitor analysis reports and evaluates competitors.
- Develops social media strategies to improve visibility and increase sales revenue.
- Creates and maintains relationships with existing and new customers.
- Liaises with reservations, kitchen and housekeeping departments to ensure excellent customer service.
- Manages and reviews work activities and work performance of team members.
Job Related Attributes
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- A degree/diploma in Marketing Management or related field.
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, and social media strategies.
- Effective leadership, organisational, time management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of public relations.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and delegate work and follow-up.
- Ability to build team and manage diversity in team.
- Flexibility to work day, evenings, over weekends and on public holidays.
Not Later than 6 May 2022