- Post Date:March 10, 2022
- Views 463
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
Our client, a player in the health industry is seeking the services of a Marketing Manager to develop and implement effective marketing strategies & plans to deliver on the company’s objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities will Include:
- Analysing market trends and recommending changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Managing the marketing budget to ensure that it meets the Marketing Plan, and delivers expectations
- Managing and coordinating all marketing and brand management activities.
- Researching, developing, and implementing marketing plans for new and existing and new products according to market trends and customer demands
- Monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on marketing campaign results and other marketing related activities to demonstrate ROI.
- Nurturing and enriching all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Producing company brochures, branding, and advertising.
- Managing the creation and implementation of highly effective marketing communications that deliver agreed goals.
- Managing the training and development needs of subordinates, including coaching.
Skills and Attributes:
- BCom / BSc Hons in Marketing, Business, Public Relations or equivalent.
- An MBA and knowledge of digital marketing would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years managerial experience.
- Able to operate independently and collaboratively with business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and self-initiative to deliver and achieve
- Experience in leading initiatives to successful outcome.
Please email your application and CV to [email protected].
Closing Date: Friday 11 March 2022.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Related Jobs (15)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship