Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Post Date:April 4, 2022
- Views 573
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the position of MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at Management Training Bureau (MTB).
The incumbent reports to the Chief Director.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant experience and a track record of good performance
- Corporate Membership to a relevant professional body.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of Graphic Designing an added advantage.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
KEY RESULT AREAS / DUTIES
- Spearheads MTB’s business strategy formulation processes,
- Oversees and coordinates research and development initiatives to meet MTB’s organizational needs.
- Develops and maintains existing and new markets and products.
- Creates synergetic linkages and partnerships with relevant organizations both locally and internationally for business growth across all product/service lines.
- Develops marketing plans and oversees their implementation in support of the organization’s overall strategic objectives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management, corporate identity and public relations.
- Oversees development of departmental budgets ensuring that all strategic initiatives and business development costs are accurately incorporated.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Developing marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Identifying areas for improvement in product offerings, marketing strategy, and promotional activities.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Creating and designing content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media.
- Conducting digital marketing campaigns
- Customer and stakeholder relationship management
- Plan and organise promotional, business and social events
ATTRIBUTES / COMPETENCIES
- Good knowledge of current business trends.
- Integrity, team player, responsible and reliable.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Innovative and zealous for continuous development.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent sales skills and report writing skills.
Applications together with 6 certified copies of certificates (Birth Certificate, National Identification Card, ‘O’ or ‘A’ Level certificates and Diploma or Degree certificates) and CVs should be forwarded not later than Friday, 8 April 2022 to:
Management Training Bureau
P.O. Box AY240
OR Hand delivered to
128 Mutare Road