Marketing and Admin Assistant
- Post Date:January 10, 2022
- Views 328
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
A small business that is in retail, confectionery production and events is looking for an Admin and Marketing officer.
The function of this position is to professionally market all assets of the company as well as offer an administrative support role.
This position carries a high significant amount of self direction, requires a candidate with a proactive work ethic that can exercise latitude in judgement and prioritize while managing multiple projects.
This position has a balance of approximately 50% administrative duties and 50% marketing duties
- Assist in office administrative duties
- Manage all social media marketing
- Identify new effective social media marketing
- Create designs, concepts,and implement marketing ideas.
- Assist in the management and update of website
- Ensuring company’s growth and objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing client relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals
- Customer relationship management -Understanding customer needs and wants through customer feedback campaigns. Building a strong relationship between them and the business.
- Manage and coordinate events setups
- Other Administrative duties
- Business or Marketing qualification
- Microsoft Office
- Experience in managing social media platforms
- Ability to find and implement marketing strategies that align with business goals
- Should have people management skills and be able to supervise team
- Clean class 4 driver’s license
If you qualify please email your CV in plain Word format to: [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 10/01/22
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (37)
Administrative Assistant – Research & Innovation Directorate on January 19, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Bursar x 3 & Administrative Assistant x 2 on January 19, 2022 Contract