- Post Date:May 3, 2021
- Views 703
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Responsible for the operational flow and efficiency of Prochoice Solutions Workshop, and achieve set production targets through effective planning, budgeting, and leadership that supports the overall business objectives of the company.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
- Oversees production operations on assigned shifts.
- Prepares work schedules to ensure efficient operations.
- Maintains knowledge of processes and equipment.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities/performance of workshop staff to proffer advice and recommendations for better output.
- Demonstrated proficiency in drafting mechanical design on new and improving existing machine layouts mechanical drawings of parts required for production.
- Redesigning of technical components utilizing AutoCAD to improved system alignment and stability.
- Develop and implement a production plan in consultation with management
- To establish and implement validation & verification requirements for products, test methods and manufacturing processes.
- Develop and manage Production plans, production cost analysis, feasibility and system integration considerations to fulfill New Product Development Process.
- Implement Quality control systems on all stages of Production.
- Ensures that products are identified, weighed, and warehoused correctly.
• Troubleshoots issues that arise. • Notifies management of any equipment problems. • Ensures that employees comply with applicable safety regulations, policies, and procedures. • Ensures assigned paperwork is completed and signed correctly. • Performs other related duties as assigned. • Working closely with 7176016/275 /7 the packaging and development of electrical systems • Spearhead product development in liaison with management.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED TO SUCCEED AT THE JOB:
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn production operations and machinery.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND – Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years relevant experience
- Class 4 Driver’s License an added advantage
Send your CV & qualifications to [email protected]
Closing date is 10 May 2021
5 Barking Road,
263 772 737 370/772 392 431
Related Jobs (17)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract