Manager / Senior Manager - Audit
- Post Date:November 24, 2021
- Views 275
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the position of Manager / Senior Manager – Audit that has arisen in a locally based international accounting firm.
- Develop work plans and audit approach for engagements, including: scope; engagement flow; staffing and other resource requirements; deliverables and engagement budgets.
- Prepare audit scope documents encompassing audits for multilocation and international engagements.
- Make decisions on priority of issues and associated risks identified during fieldwork, and articulate and support position on key findings and recommendations within client work or other outputs/deliverables.
- Act as reviewer for achieving
- completeness and accuracy of work in relation to engagement objectives;
- proper incorporation of technical input from specialists;
- compliance with quality standards and risk management procedures.
- Conduct interviews with senior level client staff, identifying the root causes, risks or other insightful information related to client issues and/or areas for additional consideration.
- Make appropriate business recommendations based on knowledge of clients and their business needs.
- Review financial statements and ensure compliance with applicable financial reporting framework and relevant legislation.
- Carry out independence and conflict checks.
- Attend audit committee meetings, annual general meetings and any other meetings that the client requires attendance.
- Act as team leader by briefing and motivating team members to contribute, achieve and improve performance.
- Proactively provide junior staff with ongoing coaching and shared knowledge with team members regarding best practice.
- Mentor and coach less experienced team members in terms of specific performance and development areas.
- Provide feedback during the appraisal process.
- Facilitate both internal and external workshops on methodology and financial reporting updates when required,
- Report writing.
Desirable skills or attributes
- Chartered Accountant in good standing
- Registered Public Auditor or a Registered Public Accountant
- Willing to travel within and out of Zimbabwe from time to time
- Good interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Display sound leadership skills
- Ability to market services and to establish contacts in the marketplace
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Analytic and solution driven
- Pro-active and committed to delivery
- Excellent time management skills
Candidates who meet the requirements of the above positions should submit applications and detailed resumés no later than 26 November 2021 to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (11)
Project Accountant – Takunda Project on November 20, 2021