- Post Date:December 20, 2021
- Views 452
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Business Unit: Corporate and Investment Banking Department
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe
Department: Corporate and Investment Banking Department
Vacancy Manager: Senior Manager – Investment Banking
Purpose of the job
Management of various construction projects that will be embarked on by the Bank.
Main Focus Areas
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of projects which the Bank should execute.
- Motivate these projects in the appropriate committee up to the Board Level under the guidance of the CIB Senior Management.
- Liaising with external engineering consultants and contractors in the execution of various projects.
- Assist in the engineering designs for the projects including roads, drainage, sewer, water, electricity as well as for structures such as buildings and / or bridges.
- Create structural models using computer aided design software.
- Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence.
- Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications
- Monitor on site construction processes and supervise construction workers.
- Prepare and allocate budgets,
- Track and report on project progress.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Relevant Engineering/Project Management Degree or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ of relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Technical knowledge related to this role.
- Take responsibility and accountability for completion of tasks.
- Have excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation & analytical skills
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
- Leadership qualities – natural leader and team player with strong influencing skills.
- Maturity and credibility.
- Ability to understand and meet customer needs.
- Excellent interpersonal management and relationship building skills
Job Related Knowledge
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory issues typical for the country banking system.
- Ability to understand main aspects of a financial institution’s operations, including strategy, product/services design, credit risk management, etc.
- Sound knowledge of digital products and services.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] with the Heading: “Manager- Projects” or hand deliver to Human Capital Administration offices.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing Date: 22 December 2021 @ 16:30hrs.