Manager Operations & Customer Services
- Post Date:March 18, 2022
- Views 440
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Transportation
Applications are invited from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the post of MANAGER OPERATIONS AND CUSTOMER SERVICES,based in Harare that has arisen in the aviation industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implementation of a station management system that ensure safety and security in station operations.
- Ensure day-to-day administration of the station safety and security systems.
- Manage all the station activities including Passenger, Ramp and Cargo services
- Ensure delivery of high-quality service in a cost-effective manner in accordance with customers’ service level agreements and standard operating procedures.
- Solicit and protect ground handling business from current and prospective customers.
- Monitor and ensure that all revenues generated by the station are fully accounted for.
- Ensure staff levels meet the requirements of the company and customer airlines necessary to perform their duties.
- Ensure that the station operations meet the requirements of IATA, ACZ and CAAZ.
- Maintain seamless and effective communication with customers and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all operational discrepancies, customer feedback are attended to as per the customer requirements.
- Ensure production of period management reports.
- Ensure safe, secure and timely handling of CIP VIP and VIPs
- Implement performance management
- Develop and implement local Emergency Response Plan and monitor its implementation in accordance with corporate ERP programme.
- Represent the company and airline in Airport operations meetings.
- Develop and implement the station budget.
- Monitor and ensure corrective actions emanating from findings and observations established during audits are closed.
- Ensure control of inventory; equipment, stationery and vehicles allocated for the station.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, aviation related field or equivalent.
- ATA Ground/Station Management Course.
- Master’s Degree is an advantage,
- At least 5 years working experience at frontline managerial level,
- Must be conversant with Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe and Airports Company of Zimbabwe regulations; Labour Laws; Environmental Management requirements; NHS policies and procedures; IOSA and ISAGO standards
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the position they are applying for, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 20 March 2022.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.