Manager: Corporate Tax
- Post Date:March 30, 2022
- Views 379
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
On offer is a highly varied role within a tight knit and high performing tax team. You will work closely with the Head of TAX and become fundamental to the continued success and excellence of this highly regarded tax function.
The Tax Manager is expected to manage a large and varied portfolio of clients ensuring excellent service on tax compliance and tax advisory services.
- Provide tax health check services to clients , build a client portfolio of clients who will be provided with outsourced tax compliance services;
- Provide practical and commercial tax advisory services and develop new tax planning opportunities from existing and new clients.
- Take the lead in the billing processes and ensure deadlines are met;
- Building strong relationships internal, both within tax and across other service lines
- Generate new business opportunities alongside Directors, building client networks
- Actively seek to provide cross-discipline and other tax services to clients
- Control WIP and oversee billing arrangements for a portfolio of clients including reviewing fee proposals , agreeing fees with clients after consultation with Head of Tax, and ensure prompt payment of invoices.
- Mentor and develop junior staff.
- Minimum qualification of a degree in Accounting/Economics/Law
- Client focused and commercial awareness
- A good “team player” who possesses strong leadership qualities
- Deadline driven, organised and can work well under pressure
- A strong interest and enthusiasm for Corporate and the international developments in this area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound IT skills.
- This role would ideally suit a candidate with 7-10 years tax experience with ZIMRA and or a professional firm with a strong desire to develop a career in corporate tax in a professional firm set up.
- Candidate should demonstrate in-depth knowledge of income tax and capital gains tax legislation
- An Advanced Diploma in International Tax would be an added advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for career progression
If interested please apply to: [email protected] by 31 March 2022
Related Jobs (22)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship