Manager Contact Centre & Client Education
- Post Date:February 1, 2022
- Views 582
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of MANAGER CONTACT CENTRE & CLIENT EDUCATION – LEVEL 7 (1 POST) within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) – an equal opportunity employer.
Reporting to: Head Corporate Affairs
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Contact Centre through effective and timeous handling of clients’ queries, complaints and requirements through:
- Contact Centre Management, interdepartmental communications, Human Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Manages the Contact Centre operations through effective planning and implementation of robust strategies to increase usage of the channel to support business growth
- Develops, implements and reviews Contact Centre Operational Policies, Service Standards and Procedures.
- Recommends the deployment of appropriate software to improve operational efficiencies
- Develops a framework for the management, analysis, tracking and resolution of queries to optimize client experience.
- Rolls out digital marketing campaigns across all online platforms and measure response rates
- Manages all Group social media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.) and the Group’s centralised switchboard system
- Defines, designs, documents and constantly reviews all customer related business processes for the Contact Centre.
- Implements customer relationship and loyalty programs for clients who use the Contact Centre and Mobile App
- In liaison with other departments, designs procedures to identify recurrent sources of clients’ complaints and take remedial actions to avoid recurrence
- Resolves and manages grievances, interpersonal conflicts and relations within the contact centre.
- Takes appropriate measures on indiscipline and poor performance
- Sets and monitors performance targets of the Agents against set targets and appraise staff from time to time
- Identifies training needs for contact centre agents and recommends training programmes and recommends appropriate training for agents to keep abreast with technological developments
- Oversees staffing issues, including an efficient shift work framework.
- Develops and implements effective risk management systems within the Contact Centre Operations.
- Communicates with clients on planned maintenance works or any other network disruptions.
- Provide appropriate analytics, metrics and reports to inform decision making and marketing efforts.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related field. At least 3 years’ experience should be in a Contact Centre management capacity.
- A certificate in Contact Centre Management – issued by a recognised body an added advantage
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar engagement
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Unquestionable integrity.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by 11 February 2022. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly stating the position applied for; and addressed to:
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street / Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P. O. Box 4360
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.