- Post Date:April 6, 2021
- Views 227
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
WE ARE HIRING, MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
An exciting career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Properties, a Subsidiary of CBZ Holdings for the position of Management Accountant. If you are willing to join a team of energised and passionate experts who are motivated to drive our properties portfolio, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Assist the Finance Manager in implementing and managing the company’s financial plans.
- Prepare the financial budgets and the budget framework and analyse revenue and expenditure trends to recommend appropriate budget levels
- Assist the Finance Manager in managing and tracking the annual budgeting process.
- Prepare detailed consolidated budgets (Financial & Capital Expenditure) and the supporting key analysis to support the budgets in line with the company’s strategic goals.
- Initiate and assist the Finance Manager in managing periodic budget reviews in line with economic developments and other significant variations.
- Develop management control systems for financial performance measurement and enhance budget efficiencies.
- Prepare decision support reports on investment opportunities for the company.
- Assist in identifying and appraising potential investments in line with the set ROI and other key set benchmarks.
- Determine monthly targets, reviewing and monitoring performances against the set targets
- Undertake cost management measures to enhance financial performance, and ensure expenditure control.
- Develop investment appraisal techniques for capital expenditure
- Prepare monthly management accounting reports for review by the Finance Manager.
- Prepare detailed monthly analysis of revenue and expenditure outcomes and recommend solutions.
- Monitor change projects to improve the quality of data and efficiency of production, to support improvements to the analytical capability of the management accounting team.
- Prepare benchmark reports to benchmark company performance.
- Review cost analysis reports for products and services.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A relevant finance or accounting degree
- Full post-graduate professional course (ACCA, CIMA, CA)
- 5 years’ post-graduation experience required
- 1 year post professional qualification experience required
- Ability to interpret legislative provisions and regulatory requirements.
- Good communication skills and ability to relate at all levels
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Efficiency, service orientation and professionalism
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS
If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Monday, 12 April 2021