Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:March 23, 2022
- Views 310
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathering and interpreting information to evaluate the efficiency of financial procedures.
- Analysing key financial data and advising senior management on strategic planning.
- Developing and implementing cost-effective financial policies and procedures, as well as mitigating financial risks.
- Stock Management and Monitoring
- Product pricing
- Preparing financial reports and budgets, as well as controlling and forecasting income and expenditure.
- Ensuring that financial management policies and procedures adhere to regulatory standards.
- Performing financial recordkeeping, as well as protecting sensitive and confidential information.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or similar.
- CIMA preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a management accountant.
- Strong mathematical and analytical aptitude.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superb leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities.
Applications attached to detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications should be submitted not later than 25 March 2022 to:- [email protected]
Related Jobs (9)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship