- Post Date:May 20, 2021
- Views 488
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
The Infrastructure Development Bank of Zimbabwe (“IDBZ/the Bank”) is a national Development Finance Institution (DFI) that promotes infrastructure development in various sectors including Energy, Transport, Water & Sanitation, Housing, Irrigation infrastructure, ICT, Health, Tourism and Education. These are key enablers to inclusive socio-economic development and growth. The Bank also supports private sector enterprises, focusing on the infrastructure value chain, agri-businesses, mining and export-oriented businesses.
The position exists to provide technical and administrative services with regards to the Bank’s fleet, physical assets, office buildings, investment properties and equipment. This position reports to the Manager Administration and Logistics.
- Attends to all general maintenance works of Bank’s buildings,properties and equipment;
- Coordinates preparation of BOQs for repairs and maintenanceworks;
- Adheres to service level agreements and ensures servicing of fire equipment, generators, air-conditioning and other equipment is done per stipulated intervals;
- Attends to emergency maintenance works on call after hours, weekends and public holidays,
- Supervises the Gardeners and cleaning contractors to ensure premises are well maintained and cleaned at all times;
- Ensures that technical equipment operates efficiently at all times in line with the operating instructions;
- Troubleshoots/pre and post diagnosis of faults on the Banks vehicles and equipment;
- Carries out inspections and test drives vehicles before and after repairs for quality output;
- Inspects all pool vehicles and prepares relevant reports for management use;
- Attends to reported vehicle faults from user and
- Raises job cards for internal vehicles service repairs.
- Compiles weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance reports
- Maintains accurate records and produce daily activity reports
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This is senior position and requires the following attributes:
- A Degree or Higher National Diploma in a construction related field
- Journeyman skilled Worker Class 1
- At least 5 “O” Levels passes including English and Mathematics
- Clean Class one (1) Driver’s License
- ability to work with diverse teams;
- Mature, confident and good networker with experience in maintenance works
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Interested applicants should submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae by no later than 16:00 hours Friday, 28 May 2021. The Bank intends for the successful candidates to report for duty on the 1st of July 2021.
For the above position, highly competitive packages are offered, details of which would be disclosed to the shortlisted candidates.
To be considered, interested candidates are requested to forward their applications to:
The Director Corporate Services and Human Resources Department
99 Rotten Row
Or email [email protected]
Related Jobs (12)
Graduate Entrepreneurial and Employment Promotion Programme (GEEPP) on January 25, 2022 Internship
Territory Manager – Lubricants – B2B2C – Immediatev on January 25, 2022 Full Time