Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Maintenance Planner - FMCG (Bulawayo)
- Post Date:June 27, 2022
- Views 178
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
- Preparing and providing executable weekly maintenance plans.
- Controlling costs by working within the Maintenance budget for all planned maintenance tasks.
- Organising and chairing weekly planning meetings to review and discuss draft Work Schedules for planned outages.
- Compiling detailed work plans for shutdown tasks.
- Highlights and requests critical spares required for plant shutdowns.
- Maintaining data integrity of CMMS, incorporating the Equipment Register and the professional/technical library.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure availability and delivery of services and materials.
- Demonstrating effective performance in achieving agreed HSEC goals that support departmental and company standards, and performance objectives.
- Adhering to all Health ,Safety and Environmental regulations and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Production Engineering.
- 2 years relevant experience in an FMCG setup
- Good planning and project management skills
- Strong analytical, critical and logical thinking skills
- Sound understanding of Health and Safety systems
- Knowledge of relevant FMCG legislations
- Knowledge of CMMS systems
- Unquestionable integrity
EMAIL your CV to [email protected] by 27 June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (10)
Safety Health, Environment and Quality Superintendent on August 10, 2022 Full Time