- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 439
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Transportation
REPORTING TO: HUMAN CAPITAL AND ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
DURATION: FIVE – YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Key Result Areas
- Providing information on maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users.
- Formulating annual maintenance budget.
- Compiling periodic (monthly, quarterly, annually or as needed) sectional statistics and reports for decision making.
- Servicing and repairing NBSZ motor vehicles and caravans/trailers as scheduled/as needed for Harare, Mutare and Masvingo.
- Ordering consumables for NBSZ vehicles and generators as needed.
- Conducting repairs for first line faults on generators and cold chain equipment and calling in experts/service engineers for second line faults.
- Recovering broken down vehicles and caravans/trailers.
- Inspecting machines, engines, transmissions and running diagnostic tests on relevant NBSZ equipment and/or vehicles.
- Undertaking inspections on NBSZ premises and correcting defects.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Motor Mechanics.
- Class I Artisan.
- Auto electrics qualification is an added advantage.
- Supervisory management qualification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their application letters, certified academic and professional certificates and CVs to: [email protected]
Human Capital Officer
National Blood Service Zimbabwe
P O Box A101,
Not later than 1600 hrs on 7 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (31)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021