Maintenance Manager - Harare
- Post Date:July 10, 2021
- Views 468
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Galaway Management Services has been retained by one of its clients — in the Hospitality industry to recruit and select a suitable candidate for the position of MAINTENANCE MANAGER.
- Coordinate maintenance efforts to ensure Cresta properties are maintained
- Perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues
- Develop maintenance schedules and enforce them among maintenance staff
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance.
- Identify areas for improvement and deploy maintenance strategies
- Take on individual projects for specific departments as required,
- Protect the hotel and its assets through enforcing and maintaining controls and practices to protect the hotels integrity.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure that departmental operational expenses are confined with budget and according to the business volumes.
- Training and mentorship of subordinates
Qualifications & Experience
- An Engineering, Technical degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a full-service hotel, including, staff supervision.
- Practical knowledge and experience in all areas of maintenance i.e.: refrigeration, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, painting, tilling and carpentry is a must.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs in word format via email to: [email protected] stating the job they are applying for in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is Monday 12 July 2021 at 17:00 hrs .
Related Jobs (38)
Assistant Social Services and Recreation Officer on August 3, 2021
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time
Citizen Engagement and Partnerships (CEP) Specialist on August 3, 2021 Contract