- Post Date:August 12, 2021
- Views 532
- Career Level ClerkQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Zimasco (Pvt) Limited, a major player in Zimbabwe’s Ferrochrome Production, has some exciting and challenging career opportunities at its Mining Division based in Shurugwi. Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced individuals to fill the vacant post of Maintenance Clerk in the Division on contract basis.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including English and Mathematics/Accounting.
- ICDL or any relevant Computer qualification,
- At least Class 3 N.E.C certificate in an Engineering discipline will be an added advantage.
- Drivers’ license an added advantage.
- Working experience of SAP or any ERP system will be an added advantage.
- Ordering of spares and ensuring controls.
- Record and upkeep of workshop tools and documents.
- Assisting in the sourcing of quotations.
- Generating work orders.
- Raising Direct Purchase Requisitions.
- Maintaining and running SHE files and other records.
Applications from individuals meeting the above stated requirements together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications indicating position applied, to be submitted to:
The Manpower Services Manager
Zimasco (Private) Limited,
P.O. Box 124,
Or E-Mail to [email protected]
Closing Date: Tuesday, 14 August, 2021.
Related Jobs (45)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021
Director of Studies on October 25, 2021