Machine Operator (Grade 6)
- Post Date:May 28, 2021
- Views 296
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Machine Operator.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Clean class two driver’s licence
- Operators certificate for Backhoe loader and Motorized Grader
- At least 30 years old
- At least three years’ relevant experience
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company’s operating safety policies and procedures.
- Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation.
- Cleaning up and maintaining backhoes and other equipment, as well as making basic repair as necessary
- Reporting malfunctioning equipment or components with defects to supervisors
- Strictly adhering to safety regulations and ensuring potential hazards are minimized
- Following site grading and operations plans
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of heavy equipment from trucks and tractors
- Working collaboratively with other construction workers and maintaining healthy relationships with them.
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills,
- Carrying out tasks as assigned by supervisor
Applications accompanied by CVs and certified copies of certificates should be addressed to the undersigned not later than Monday 31 May 2021
THE ACTING CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
HWEDZA RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
P.O BOX 15