M & E Intern
- Post Date:June 17, 2021
- Views 358
- Career Level StudentQualification DiplomaExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
Chiedza Chenyika Organisation is a non-profit organisation registered with the Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare under the registration number PVO 77/20. The organisation is aimed at reducing poverty among vulnerable families in Zimbabwe through educational & nutritional support. Its offices are located in Milton Park, Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Studying towards or recently completed a Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma in a field relevant to the position.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy (MS Office);
- A valid driver’s license is an added advantage.
Applications should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications and id copies.
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 30 June 2021
Related Jobs (29)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract