M and E Graduate Intern
- Post Date:June 25, 2021
- Views 383
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Fixed Term contract- 6 months with a possibility of extension based on funding availability and performance.
Approximate start date: Immediate
A local NGO based in Harare that focuses on providing holistic support to orphaned and vulnerable children is looking for a competent qualified person to fill in the vacant position of the M and E Graduate Intern. The post will be based in Harare with some travel outside.
- Have you attained a university first degree within the last 3 years in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, or a development related field (Psychology, Sociology, Social work, development studies) with an interest in Monitoring and Evaluation of projects particularly data collection, data analysis and reporting?
- Can you manage print and electronic databases, carry out regular website maintenance, develop funding proposals, analyze information, produce reports, utilize social media for reporting, develop M and E plans, conduct review meetings and report outcomes for programs?
- Are you able to work with minimum supervision, multitask and organize yourself to achieve set targets with the available resources?
- Do you have a high level of computer literacy with excellent knowledge of statistical programs?
- If yes, submit your CV and application letter by the due date.
Send your application letter and CV indicating date of availability and expected monthly allowance to [email protected]
Please note that this is not a salaried position, but an allowance will be provided.
Deadline: 28 June 2021 (4pm)