Lubricants & Specialties Planning Coordinator
- Post Date:August 3, 2021
- Views 288
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
As Lubricants & Specialties Planning Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Ensure that lubricants, LPG & specialty products are available for network and outside network market.
- Order and monitor stock levels of specialty products in line with consumption pattern in order to avoid stock-outs, over-stocking or dead stocks.
- Monitor the progress of the ABC inventory classification as a measure of inventory management performance.
- Ordering and following up of supplies in order to maintain required level of stock.
- Optimize sourcing of LPG and Jet on pricing, terms and logistics
- Sell bulk LPG in line with agreed bulk LPG targets
- Sourcing, ordering and follow-up of supplies of imported Lubes
- Monitor stocking levels of Lubes & Special products at all depots.
- Manage and optimize Lubes supply chain so as to meet Lubes team objectives, with direct deliveries …
- Generate timely Proforma Invoices for finished product and / or inputs from approved suppliers so as to enable timely importation.
- Raise in SAP orders to suppliers and ensure timeous approval.
- Follow up supplier accounts to ensure that supply and credit terms are adhered to.
- Ensure timeous receipting of products into SAP.
- Maintain a sound filling system for the documents arising the sourcing activity
- Update the pricing sheet in line with changes in supply chain costs and initiate price change
- Block all old / previous prices in sap before introduction of new prices
- Coordinates storage and handling of product in liaison with operations team.
- Monitor Sales trends buy customer, by channel and distribute to the team every Monday.
- Continuously liaise with suppliers and Regional Specialties Manager on product availability, new developments, new market opportunities, etc.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the hierarchy.
- Coordinate promotional activities with resellers and the Network
- Ensure adequate branding and visibility of lube for all key resellers and in all cities and towns across the country and in line with the budget
Offer ID: 34078BR
Job: Procurement Process, Inspection & Maintenance General Resp., Maintenance, Project Management, Support / Project Management, General Services Responsibilit
Region, department, area: Zimbabwe
Experience level required: Minimum 3 years
Branch: Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Related Jobs (48)
Governance and Internal Control Review Consultancy on September 17, 2021 Consultancy