Logistics and Driver Manager
- Post Date:October 7, 2021
- Views 345
- Career Level ManagerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
East-West Management Institute, Inc. (EWMI) invites applications by nationals of Zimbabwe for the following long-term position. The assignment is expected to start o/a November 1, 2021.
The Logistics and Driver Manager will be responsible for driving EWMI’s staff in Harare and in the regions. S/he will also support with logistical issues, as needed. S/he will report to the Finance and Office Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience as professional driver, preferably for donor-funded projects;
- Demonstrated experience in office administration and logistical matters in running of an office;
- Well-organized, attentive to detail, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize, and meet deadlines;
- Very good knowledge of driving rules and regulations in Zimbabwe;
- Impeccable record of professional integrity;
- Well-organized, attentive to detail, and able to work as part of a team;
- High school diploma required;
- Ability to work in a multicultural and geographically dispersed environment;
- Fluency in oral English.
Please send (i) a curriculum vitae, (ii) cover letter, and (iii) contact information for three references to [email protected] and include in the subject line the title of the position.
No phone calls please. EWMI will contact applicants for interviews or to request additional information.
EWMI is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply immediately, but no later than by the end of the day on Friday, October 15 2021.