- Post Date:April 22, 2021
- Views 535
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
Location: Chitungwiza and Epworth
Africaid is a community organisation which through its Zvandiri programme, integrates community prevention, treatment, care and support for children, adolescents and young people living with HIV. Works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) and National AIDS Council in implementing these interventions with funding from USAID, Zim-TTECH, UNICEF, ELMA, READY+, Maruva Trust and ZACH.
The Locum Nurse role is a key position with very huge demands at any given time hence the person should be a team player who achieves balance in their life and grows the enthusiasm of fellow employees for the global achievement of the organisational set goals and objectives.
- The Locum Nurse will be working under the direct supervision of the Technical Coordinator responsible for planning, organising and overseeing the Youth Wellness Centre.
- The nurse will be responsible for addressing the health, social and emotional wellbeing of young people enrolled at a Youth Training Centre, aged between nineteen to twenty six years.
The Locum Nurse must have:
- A Diploma in General Nursing, Certificate in Rapid HIV Testing, Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences;
- At least five years’ experience in working with children, adolescents and young people living with HIV and able to relate well with young people able to discuss sensitive HIV, SRH and other sensitive issues eg mental health, substance use.
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic and friendly, tolerant and non-judgmental;
- Knowledgeable of and familiar with the Ministry of Health and Child Care Systems;
- Someone who would have gone through the CATS training TOT under MoHCC and Africaid.
To apply for this position, please send a 2 pager CV and letter of motivation in WORD to [email protected]
Deadline: 25 April 2021 (12pm)
Related Jobs (21)
WHO Health Emergency (WHE) Documentation Consultant on September 14, 2021 Consultancy