Locum Ambulance Technician – Cimas Rescue
- Post Date:May 31, 2022
- Views 419
- Career Level TechnicianQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Cimas wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the Locum Ambulance Technician – Cimas Rescue role that has arisen within our organization.
- Drives the ambulance in accordance with the approved methods of techniques of driving in response to emergency calls.
- Conducts a physical handover / takeover of the ambulance and accessories and checks to ensure that the equipment is functional.
- Complies with health and safety rules and regulations and reports mechanical problems and accidents or hazards immediately to the Team Leader Operations and Training.
- Assess and evaluate patient’s condition on scene and perform preliminary diagnosis for patients requiring basic level of care and handover to the Emergency Medical Technician or Emergency Nurse for further patient management.
- Ensures safety of crew, ambulance, scene, patient, and bystanders through working with interested parties such as the police, fire fighter, etc.
- Uses medical equipment/ tools to stabilize patients or provide immediate lifesaving treatment at scene.
- Exercises care when loading and off-loading patients.
- Adheres to established medical protocols and procedures as well as legal guidelines and health and safety standards.
- Ensures complete documentation of claim forms or receipts.
- Conducts patient follow ups and updates referring Doctor on patient condition where necessary.
- Ambulance Technician certificate.
- Clean Class 4 Drivers License with Valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
- 2-4 Years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Valid Practicing Certificate with Allied Health Professions Council.
- Knowledge of Basic First Aid and Basic Life Support.
If you are interested, apply no later than 02 June 2022.
Related Jobs (6)
Safety Health, Environment and Quality Superintendent on August 10, 2022 Full Time
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on August 1, 2022 Contract Full Time