- Post Date:April 26, 2022
- Views 505
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Banking
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-driven and results oriented individuals, to fill the positions of LOAN OFFICERS in HARARE, CHIVHU, KAROI AND MHONDORO within ZIMBABWE WOMEN’S MICROFINANCE BANK
Responsible for acquisition and retention of microfinance banking clients to attain a quality loans portfolio and deposits client base.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the various customers and stakeholders needs as championed in the Credit department
- Planning marketing strategies and outreach programs in a cost-effective manner.
- Manage and monitor portfolio dally as stipulated in the set guidelines, rules and regulations in relation to arrears, queries, business opportunities, site visits etc.
- Follow up, where necessary, on agreed plans within the prescribed timelines through effective engagements with clients.
- Manage customer relationships through periodic contact and ensure business continuity.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Degree or Diploma in Microfinance, Developmental Finance, Banking or equivalent Business qualification.
- Proven substantial progress towards attaining a microfinance diploma will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years credit/ tending experience. Banking experience is an added advantage
- Be highly customer focused.
- Be highly knowledgeable about the Microfinance’s products and services.
- Be A Goal Getter, Self-Starter and Have ability to work with minimum supervision and meet tight deadlines.
Interested candidates should email application letter and Curriculum Vitae with position clearly marked in the subject via email: [email protected] by no later than 29 April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Related Jobs (15)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship