- Post Date:June 3, 2021
- Views 476
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
A leading Financial Holdings Company seeks to recruit a Loans Officer for its newly established subsidiary company that is set to undertake agricultural financing.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Loans Officer will be responsible for interfacing and evaluating credit worthiness of clients, by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits. Interviewing applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans, carrying out assessment visits and reduce final recommendation to a credit appraisal in terms of the enabling credit policy.
This operational role will thus be largely responsible for reaching out to the grassroots to market the services and products of the institution in pursuit of the overall strategic developmental finance goal.
- A Degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, or equivalent.
- A Diploma in Credit Management or equivalent
- A Diploma in IOBZ or will be an added advantage
- 3 years relevant experience
- Exposure to credit and debt recoveries function
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s License is a must
- Experience with credit analysis
- Financial analysis skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of lending procedures
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent Client relationship management skills
- Distinct agricultural knowledge
- Detail orientated
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their detailed applications comprising of the following, application letter, resume with references & copies of qualifications to the following address by no later than 06 June 2021 – [email protected].
Related Jobs (17)
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time