Loading Supervisor (Mabvuku Depot)
- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Views 274
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
The position exists to ensures the smooth running of the loading bay through supervision of fuel loading at the depot.
- Supervision of fuel loading
- Supervision of fuel dispatch processes
- Customer care
- Staff supervision
- Administering loading bay health, safety & security
- 5 O” levels including English Language and Mathematics
- A Diploma in supervision or business studies
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- A clean class 4 driver’s license is a requirement.
Knowledge and Skills
- Loading bay knowledge
- Computer skills
- Fuel handling skills
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications not later than 20 September 2021 to: [email protected]
NB. Clearly indicate the position being applied for in the email subject line. In the interest of public health, no hard copy applications will be accepted.
Related Jobs (42)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract