- Post Date:July 29, 2021
- Views 548
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Reporting to: Shelter Coordinator
Musasa is a national NGO that started work in 1988 focusing on Violence against women (VAW). Musasa mainly focuses on direct support to survivors of gender based violence, prevention of GBV and advocacy. Musasa is implementing the UNFPA program aimed at increasing access to Multisectorial GBV services. The shelters have complementary economic livelihoods projects that are currently running.
Musasa is therefore inviting candidates for the position of the Livelihoods Coordinator to be based in Harare.
NB – This is a temporary position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating livelihoods projects across all shelters;
- Conduct site visits to identify critical requirements for the livelihood program and support resident teams;
- Budget tracking and management;
- Designs work plan and manages implementation of livelihoods;
- Ensures that target projects are met;
- Review existing livelihoods programs and make recommendations for areas of expansion;
- Conducts and designs livelihoods activities with the utmost sensitivity for the safety and wellbeing of beneficiaries;
- Provides capacity building for staff
- Degree/Diploma in Agriculture;
- Knowledge of aquaculture would be an added advantage;
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
Send your application letter and CV with three (3) traceable references to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 2 August 2021
Musasa is committed to safeguarding the personal dignity and rights of beneficiaries. Any candidate offered a job with Musasa will be expected to adhere to Musasa’s Safeguarding Policy and conduct themselves in accordance with the provisions of this policy.