Lending Operations Manager
- Post Date:February 16, 2022
- Views 572
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Reporting to the Head of Credit, the Lending Operations Manager will be responsible for the Lending Operations function of the Bank and to effectively support the lending team to achieve
maximum results. The role will also be responsible For providing expertise in lending operations, loan servicing, lending systems, credit programs, and loan documentation management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the daily operations of the department in an efficient and effective manner.
- Achieve established departmental goals within defined timelines, as well as define and implement a measurement of acceptable staff performance in order to safeguard the Bank’s loan
- Successfully interact with the lending staff to improve accuracies and efficiencies in loan processing.
- Perform ongoing training, review and communicate current or developing lending industry topics/concerns or standards and system developments.
- Implement operation policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and internal compliance requirements.
- Communicate with Senior Management team to coordinate system and control activities related to loan processing, loan documentation and monitoring.
- Interact with auditors, loan review, compliance, and examiners to assist in Bank reviews and examinations on lending portfolio.
- Interrogate system parameters in order to maximize the capabilities of the Bank’s lending system.
- Carry out effective loan documentation management and processing in line with policy requirements.
Job Skills and Competencies
- High-level analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting software/computer based banking operations.
- Good understanding of lending procedures.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- An MSC/ MBA a distinct advantage
- A Credit Management Diploma will be an added advantage
- At least 3-5 years of experience in credit and lending.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume by no later than 18 February 2022. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. “