Lending Operations Manager
- Post Date:May 31, 2022
- Views 464
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
The Lending Operations Manager will be responsible for the Credit operations Function to effectively support the underwriting activities of the Bank. The role will be responsible for providing expertise in lending system operations, loan servicing, credit programs, and loan documentation management. The successful candidate will be managing a team in loan processing, loan disbursement and loan documentation management for all approved Facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight on the loan processing and disbursement Function of the Credit Function.
- To establish system controls to enhance accuracy and timely processing and disbursement of loans.
- Interrogate system parameters in order to maximize the capabilities of the Bank’s lending system.
- Communicate with Senior Management to coordinate system and control activities related to loan processing, disbursement, documentation and monitoring.
- Manage the daily operations of the department in an efficient and effective manner.
- Achieve established departmental goals within defined timelines, as well as define and implement a measurement of acceptable staff performance in order to safeguard the Bank’s loan portfolio.
- Successfully interact with the lending staff to improve accuracies and efficiencies in loan processing.
- Perform ongoing training, review and communicate current or developing lending industry topics/ concerns or standards and system developments,
- Implement operation policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and internal compliance requirements.
- Interact with auditors, loan review, compliance, and examiners to assist in Bank reviews and examinations on lending portfolio.
- Carry out effective loan documentation management and processing in line with policy requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- An MSC/ MBA a distinct advantage
- A Credit Management Diploma will be an added advantage
- At least 3-5 years of experience in credit and lending.
- High-level analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting software/computer based banking operations.
- Good understanding of lending procedures.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume no later than 3 June 2022. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.